This course is designed to meet the specific needs of your company in fulfilling the requirements for competent, knowledgeable, and well trained internal auditors and includes hands-on development of key processes, audit planning, and hands-on auditing exercises. The course was developed by a former president of a registrar, former owner of an accreditation body, certified auditors, and portions of this training have been used by multiple registrars for training their auditors to the process approach.
The course is applicable for both new internal auditors as well as internal auditors with past experience that just want to improve their skills. Based on the ISO19011 Guidance for Quality and Environmental Auditing this course describes internal auditor skill requirements as well as all the steps of an internal audit; from audit planning through closing meetings and follow-ups on corrective actions. Significant attention is given to developing and using a “Process Approach” as required by the standard. Each course is customized using real company processes and examples. The course includes actual internal audits of key areas of your company. The final audit report can be used as partial fulfillment of your company’s requirement for an internal audit.
Planned changes for ISO 9001:2015 will also be covered.
- Introduction and background to ISO 9001:2008
- Process Auditing Theory and Skills Development
- Identifying processes
- Process auditing tools – process flows, process matrix, turtle diagrams
- Best practices for becoming a more efficient ISO 9001 internal auditor
- ISO 9001:2008 Requirements and Interpretations
- Hands-on Process Auditing Exercises
- Improved internal auditor skills for ISO 9001 requirements
- Introduction and understanding of Process Auditing Concept
- Utilize personal skills and build new tools to perform process audits
- Learn internal audit planning, scheduling, conducting, and reporting
- Hands-on learning to be a better ISO 9001 internal auditor
Instructor: Course Instructor: RABQSA Certified Lead Auditor With Registrar Experience
- Akron, OHAugust 18, 2015 - August 19, 20158:30 am - 4:30 pm EDT
- Dayton, OHOctober 27, 2015 - October 28, 20158:30 am - 4:30 pm EDT
- Indianapolis, INDecember 8, 2015 - December 9, 20158:30 am - 4:30 pm EDT
- Cincinnati, OHApril 5, 2016 - April 6, 20168:30 am - 4:30 pm EDT