What do you need to know to implement and get certified or upgraded to the new ISO 9001:2015 Standard?
In one day, we will give you the tools and approach to accelerate your plan, and get your implementation team moving forward with a clear roadmap to achieve your upgrade and/or certification goal to ISO 9001:2015.
This course is for companies and their teams who are implementing ISO 9001:2015 and working toward upgrading from 2008, or obtaining certification or compliance for the first time. We share the proven, simple approach and educate you on the requirements to know what is required to become certified.
We educate you on the changes for ISO 9001:2015. We will provide a copy of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard as well as several other documents and tools to help with the process.
This course is designed for any size and type of company wanting to become ISO 9001:2015 certified. The best value is to bring your implementation team, but this also works for the single champion in a company.
- We will review ISO 9001:2015 requirements clause by clause
- You will learn what is required to be documented, what the key changes are for 2015, and the process for your company to obtain certification, including the Certification Body (CB) process for certification
- We will cover the road map for the successful upgrade certification and/or the first time certification process
- Understand the ISO 9001:2015 requirements clause-by-clause and what they really mean
- Understand how to comply with new ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Gain ideas and tools to simplify the ISO 9001:2015 implementation process
- Learn about the pitfalls to avoid and the historical perspective from previous ISO changes
- Improve knowledge and ability of process owners and employees to effectively implement and maintain an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)
- Learn and understand what is the process approach and audit methods
- Understand how the Internal Audits are planned and conducted and why they are beneficial
- Learn and understand how the certification and/or upgrade process works
- Develop a clear roadmap to achieve certification
- Dayton, OHFeb16February 16, 20179:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
- Cleveland, OHJul18July 18, 20179:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT