This course is designed to meet the specific needs of your company in fulfilling the IATF 16949 and Customer Specific requirements for competent, knowledgeable, and well trained internal auditors and includes hands-on development of key processes, audit planning, and internal auditing exercises. The course was developed by a former president of a registrar with inputs from certified auditors and portions of this training have been used by multiple registrars for training their auditors to the process approach.
The course is applicable for both new internal auditors as well as current internal auditors with past experience that just want to improve their skills. Based on the ISO19011 Guidance for Quality and Environmental Auditing this course describes internal auditor skill requirements as well as all the steps of an internal audit; from audit planning through closing meetings and follow-ups on corrective actions. Significant attention is given to developing and using a “Process Approach” as required by the standard.
This information is designed to help ISO and IATF 16949 practitioners, management reps, team members, quality, engineers, and internal/lead auditors understand the requirements of the IATF specification and customer specific requirements for these AIAG core tools.
Our approach is to provide you with the most information in the shortest period of time to optimize your time away from the facility. Therefore, the frantic pace of the course is fast and intense in order to cover a lot of valuable material in an extremely limited period of time. It is recommended that attendees bring an example or two of their PPAP packages so they can compare what they do to what is taught and critiqued.
- IATF 16949:2016 Requirements and Interpretations including AIAG Core Tools
- Process Auditing Theory and Skills Development including Hands-On Exercises
- Identifying processes – Management Oriented, Customer Oriented, and Support oriented Processes
- Process auditing tools – process flows, process matrix, turtle diagrams
- Best practices for ISO/TS 16949:2016 internal auditing
- Overview of the AIAG Core Tools
- Improved internal auditor skills for IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- Introduction and Understanding of Automotive Process Auditing Approach
- Utilize Personal Skills and Build New Tools to Perform Process Audits
- Learn Audit Planning, Scheduling, Conducting, and Reporting
- Hands-On Learning to become a better IATF 16949:2016 internal auditor
- Understanding the definitions, purpose and value of the AIAG Core Tools
- How to properly evaluate the PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan, SPC and MSA documents
- Improved understanding, knowledge and performance for all team members involved in core tool activities
- Improved Internal Auditor knowledge to increase the value of the audits