This course is for any company who is implementing ISO 14001:2015 to obtain certification or compliance for the first time or working toward upgrading from 2004. We share the proven and simple approach to educate you on the requirements of ISO 14001:2015. In one full day, we give you the tools and approach to accelerate your program. We get your implementation team moving forward with a clear roadmap to achieve your certification goal to ISO 14001:2015.
What do you need to know to implement and get certified or upgrade to ISO14001:2015?
- You learn the reasoning for having an environmental management system
- We review the ISO 14001:2015 requirements clause by clause
- Understand the ISO 14001 requirements and their intent
- How to establish, implement, and maintain an environmental management system
- How ISO 14001 can benefit your company.
The best value is to bring your implementation team, but this also works for the single champion in a company.
- Introduction and new architecture of the ISO 14001:2015
- Review ISO 14001:2015 requirements and the differences from ISO 14001:2004
- Review of the standard requirements, including
- What is the context of your business and who are the interested parties?
- Identifying Environmental Aspects and Impacts
- Utilizing the process approach with ISO 14001:2015
- What are a company’s Legal and Other Requirements?
- Identifying Objectives and Implementing Processes
- The purpose and value of ISO 14001:2015 certification
- Cover the road maps to get certified and the upgrade/certification process.
- Where to start when establishing an environmental management system (EMS)
- Set up the process for your company to obtain certification, including the certification body certification process
- Understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 for compliance
- Develop a clear roadmap to achieve certification
- Gain ideas and tools to simplify the ISO 14001:2015 implementation process
- Learn about the pitfalls to avoid and the historical perspective from previous ISO changes.
- Understanding environmental impacts of a company and determining those that are significant
- Improve the understanding of the team who will establish, implement, and maintain your environmental management system
- Recognizing the benefits of ISO 14001:2015 to the company, the community and to our environment
Public ISO 14001:2015 Implementation and Full Standard review links:
These courses are offered in cooperation with AQS Solutions, an Exemplar Global Certified/ProbitasAuthetication Certified/ANSI Accredited Course provider
2 day ISO 14001:2015 – The Path Forward – $995.00 per person