The AIAG Core tools are an important, integral, and dynamic planning tool that is demanded in the Automotive Industry.
Our workshop based training class is a thought-out, easy-to-understand, hands-on training that incorporates the why’s of doing the Core Tools with the how’s of doing it. Attendees learn to make control plans using AIAG standard forms and practices, design FMEA’s, MSA (i.e. Gauge R&R studies), process FMEA’s, Gauge R&R studies, and best practices for PPAP packages. Other tools are discussed for Honda and Toyota, as appropriate.
We also offer these Core Tool classes individually. Please contact us for a quote.
Attendees are encouraged to bring an example of a current company control plan for review and critique
- The purpose and value of Core Tools
- AIAG format and content
- Hands-on creating of each of the Core Tools
- Review and critique of attendee’s Core Tool examples
- Effective Core Tools development and upkeep
- Understanding the purpose and value of the Core Tools
- Understand the linkage to other Core Tools
- Hands-on, practical exercises for improved learning using real examples
- Critique and feedback on Core Tool examples
- Improve competency and skills
- Improve knowledge and ability of auditors to evaluate ineffective Core Tools
- Meet automotive IATF 16949:2016 and Customer Specific Requirements for Core Tools