Instructor: RABQSA certified lead auditor with registrar experience
Please fill out the form to the right, or call 740-392-9127 for pricing.
The new AS9100:2009 Rev. C has expanded the definition and requirements for Configuration Management. This course has been designed as an overview for the new and expanded requirements to give the attendee a basic understanding of the AS9100:2009 Rev. C requirements. The knowledge and understanding gained from this course will help all those companies that are planning to become AS9100:2009 Rev. C certified as well as those preparing for an upgrade.
- Review of the new AS9100C definition for Configuration Management
- The purpose and value of having a Configuration Management process and its impact on your customers and end users
- Overview of the 5 expanded steps for implementing a Configuration Management process
- How Configuration Management interfaces with other AS9100C quality management system requirements
- A better understanding and appreciation for Configuration Management.
- Understanding the purpose and value for Configuration Management.
- Improved knowledge of the steps in a Configuration Management Process
- Knowledge and understanding of what is required to implement and maintain Configuration Management in compliance with your AS9100C quality management system
- Helping to prepare companies for AS9100C certification and upgrade