AS9100 Standards Major and Minor Nonconformances for 2019
These top 10 minor/major combined findings from 2019 for all the AS91XX aerospace standards (AS9100, AS9110 and AS9120) were collected from certification body audits in the Americas sector. This data from the IAQG-OASIS database represents about 50% of the global AS91XX certifications.
- 8.5.1 Control of production and service provision
- 10.2.1 Nonconformity and corrective action (most number of major NCRs)
- 126.96.36.199 Measurement traceability
- 8.4.3 Information for external providers
- 188.8.131.52 Control of externally provided processes, products and services – General
- 184.108.40.206 Control of documented information
- 8.4.2 Type and extent of control for external providers
- 9.2.2 Internal audit
- 7.2 Competence
- 8.4.1 Control of externally provided processes, products and services – General
During 2019, a total of 17,184 nonconformances were written (15,298 minor and 1,886 major).
Learn More About The simpleQuE Advantage