AS9100 Standards Major and Minor Nonconformances for 2019
These top 10 minor/major combined findings from 2019 for all the AS91XX aerospace standards (AS9100, AS9110 and AS9120) were collected from certification body audits in the Americas sector. This data from the IAQG-OASIS database represents about 50% of the global AS91XX certifications.
- 8.5.1 Control of production and service provision
- 10.2.1 Nonconformity and corrective action (most number of major NCRs)
- 126.96.36.199 Measurement traceability
- 8.4.3 Information for external providers
- 188.8.131.52 Control of externally provided processes, products and services – General
- 184.108.40.206 Control of documented information
- 8.4.2 Type and extent of control for external providers
- 9.2.2 Internal audit
- 7.2 Competence
- 8.4.1 Control of externally provided processes, products and services – General
During 2019, a total of 17,184 nonconformances were written (15,298 minor and 1,886 major).
This Aerospace Industry information was shared by Buddy Cressionnie, at ASQ’s Collaboration on Quality in the Space and Defense Industries, March 2020. Buddy has held many positions with the AAQG/AAQSC/IAQG (listed below), during his career in aerospace quality and is well-recognized in the industry.
- AAQSC/AAQG/IAQG Leader
- IAQG Communication Team
- AAQSC Chair
- AAQG Projects Chair
- Americas Requirements Leader
- 9100 Sector Document Representative
Learn More About The simpleQuE Advantage