Struggling to understand and know what do you need to do to implement, and get certified or upgraded to the 2016 changes?
This course is for companies and their teams who are implementing AS9100:2016 and working toward upgrading from 2009 (Rev C), or obtaining certification or compliance for the first time. We share the proven, simple approach and educate you on the requirements to know what is required to become certified. In a day, we can give you the tools and approach to accelerate your program, and get your implementation team moving forward with a clear roadmap to achieve your certification goal to AS9100:2016.
We educate you on the additions with AS9100:2016, as well as the ISO 9001:2015 requirements, and basic AS requirements.
This course is designed for any size and type of company wanting to become AS9100:2016 certified. The best value is to bring your implementation team, but this also works for the single champion in a company.
- Review AS9100:2016 requirements clause-by-clause
- Setup the process for your company to obtain certification, including the certification body process
- Cover the required documents, records and processes
- Cover the road maps to get certified and the certification process
- Understand the AS9100:2016 requirements and what they really mean
- Understand how to comply with new AS9100:2016 requirements
- Develop a clear roadmap to achieve certification
- Gain ideas and tools to simplify the AS9100:2016 implementation process
- Learn about the pitfalls to avoid and the historical perspective from previous AS changes