ASA 2021 Webinar by Jim Lee, President of simpleQuE
The aerospace industry has published AS9145 – the aerospace version of Requirements for Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), along with a maturity model. The automotive industry has long used these tools, and AS9145 even references the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) core tools. simpleQuE President, Jim Lee, provides a detailed overview, including where to obtain free material, tools, and training for further understanding of AS9145 and its adoption by the Space, Aviation, and Defense Industries. This 45-minute presentation introduces APQP and the big picture of why aerospace customers are imposing and formally flowing down the supply chain these requirements.
• Provide APQP Understanding
• Show who has begun asking for APQP & PPAP
• Show relation between Aerospace APQP and the Automotive APQP, and all its components
• Provide sources of free information, tools, and training
• Share benefits and best practices
Templates and Examples From Video