Quality Management System Auditing
Let Our Industry Certified Auditors
Perform Your Internal Audits
Audit Expertise & Experience
SimpleQuE has the standard expertise, auditor certifications, and proven industry experience to perform a variety of audits and audit support:
- Internal audits (2nd party audit)
- Gap analysis / Gap assessment
- Supplier audit / Supply chain audits
- Compliance audit (2nd party audit, simpleQuE issues Letter of Compliance)
- Process audit
- Certification readiness audit
- Practice audit / Pre-assessment / Pre-audit
- Verification audit (Follow-up audit)
- Onsite audit support for Certification Body’s Stage 1, Stage 2 and Surveillance audits
Outsourcing of internal audits allows you to focus on your business, without constantly training and retraining internal auditors. That's why it's important to outsource internal and supplier audits to a 2nd party like simpleQuE. Our resources are certified auditors in a variety of industries and standards (with many also 3rd party auditors for Certification Bodies. When auditing conformance, performance, and process, our feedback and internal audit results address real systemic problems to drive improvements and minimize risks.
Confused on where to start with certification? Performing a thorough gap analysis prior to implementation or upgrade to a new standard is an excellent place to start. Our experts identify where you're already in compliance and target only those areas that need work.
Our gap analysis defines an action plan to organize and plan the certification project to tame the chaos. A clear path is mapped out from start to finish to ensure the outcome meets the goal for certification.
Supply Chain Audit
A supplier audit from simpleQuE can go above and beyond auditing processes, and certainly beyond ISO and good manufacturing practices. When it comes to your relationship with suppliers, our supply chain audits can provide a number of services:
- Problematic supplier assessments
- Supplier risk assessment
- Sourcing evaluations
- Ongoing supply chain strategy assessments and audits
- Corporate quality audits
- Compliance to your company’s custom requirements
- Assistance in the monitoring and closeout of corrective actions
- Improving your company’s measures of effectiveness
Our supply chain audits and corrective actions will drive supplier development, and allow you to resolve both supplier quality and internal issues more effectively.