Prepare For The AS9003 Compliance Certification
To receive the AS9003 Letter of Compliance, your company must be audited by an external certification body. Before that takes place, you want to do everything necessary to ensure you are prepared. To help with the certification process, simpleQuE’s consultants will work with you, using our collective experience and expertise along with our tools and processes to prepare you for the certification process.
Our Gap Analysis identifies what needs to be implemented or changed based on the extent to which a company already complies with its current systems. The gap assessment then serves as an action plan, listing each task to be completed. A valuable project management tool, it allows the company to assess its own timing expectations based on the resources available. The gap analysis can also serve as a pre-assessment tool or readiness audit, enabling our consultants to coach and consult when problems are found.
Our Auditors can conduct a full audit, evaluating every aspect of your business: every function, every process, every product or service. Our team of experts has experience from all sides, including auditing for certification bodies to prepare you for your eventual certification audit.
Our Customized On-Site Training are designed to meet the specific needs of an organization.
Learn How SimpleQuE Makes The Difference
Benefits of the AS9003 Compliance Certificate
Having the AS9003 Letter of Compliance provides your company with a variety of benefits. When properly implemented, it creates a more efficient, effective operation for a company while it improves employee awareness and motivation, and increases customer satisfaction.
Here are some additional reasons to get certified:
- Meet Client Requirements – More and more customers are demanding that their vendors be certified. If your business doesn’t meet this criteria you could be losing out on sales.
- Increase Revenue – Studies show that certified organizations are paid 7% more on average, have better sales growth and an improved ROA. (source: iso.org)
- Reduce Waste – By establishing the rigor of a Quality Management System, you can reduce inefficiency and make the most of your business’ time and resources.
- Monitor Brand Image – Maintaining quality in your organization minimizes the chance of a slip-up or error that could hurt your reputation.
- Manage Risk – By adopting these standards, you will learn how to best identify and mitigate threats to your business model.
Most importantly, as your company grows, becoming certified will be vital to fostering continued success in the future.
“The help and assistance provided by simpleQuE was instrumental in making our surveillance and transition audit to AS9100:2016 happen. The support we received during the Gap Analysis and our internal audit prior to the registrar audit positioned us to be successful.” – Keith J., Quality Engineer, ArgonST (Boeing)
The SimpleQuE Advantage
Achieving certification is an important step for manufacturers and service providers, as it emphasizes performance while proving a dedication to quality and customers. Whether you have a management system in place or are just developing one, understanding the requirements and having an experienced consultant by your side is key.
Our team members have third-party auditing experience, industry-related work experience, and firsthand knowledge of what is required to pass a certification assessment. simpleQuE believes in a simple, customized approach that begins with a gap analysis, then defines an action plan to prepare you for certification, and more importantly, a sustainable management system.
Let simpleQuE put you on track for certification.