Maintaining Your AS9110 Quality Management System
Sometimes companies are certified but struggle to maintain and improve their AS9110 quality management system, or just need to update the knowledge and skills of the quality team. SimpleQuE can help with customized training, resources and continuous improvement initiatives. In addition, outsourcing internal audits provides a fresh perspective that not only gives opportunities for improvement but also meets the standard’s requirements and prepares an organization for 3rd party surveillance audits.
Our AS9110 Internal Audit and Gap Analysis can identify any areas where improvement is needed. Having simpleQuE perform these internal audits will result in increased operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. And with simpleQuE’s consulting services at your disposal, you will have a quality management system in place that ensures you maintain your AS9110 certification.
More ways simpleQuE can help:
- Implement the management review presentation materials and required records
- Perform internal audits
- Help with corrective action and finding closure. Both from internal audits and the certification body or from customer issues that have been identified
- Facilitate and train for a more effective root cause analysis and problem-solving to get to systemic corrective actions and fixes for the business and the company
- Preparation for outside 3rd party audits
- Contingency planning
- Document and record control
- CAR (Corrective Action Request) tracking and timely closure
- Continual improvement activities, such as helping to maintain the records and processes
Let Us Perform Your Internal Audit
Continual Improvement for AS9110
Ongoing auditing and evaluation, both of internal operations and external resources, are essential to maintain your AS9110 certification, ensure customer satisfaction and remain in compliance with all requirements. The following highlights the components of simpleQuE’s continual improvement process monitoring and measuring.
- Internal Audit—Our team will work with you to conduct the periodic internal audits required to maintain your industry certification.
- Training— Internal Auditor Training with the Process Audit Approach course fulfills the requirements for competent, knowledgeable and effective internal auditors and includes hands-on development of key processes, audit planning, and hands-on auditing exercises.
- Supplier Risk Management — A supply chain audit measures the performance and reliability of your suppliers, external providers, and outsourced processes, driving supplier development, and allow you to resolve both supplier quality and internal issues more effectively to maintain an efficient quality management system.
“It was imperative to solicit professional guidance to support this (AS9100) certification effort due to the size, span and complexity of Gogo. Our partnership with simpleQuE was essential in achieving our goals. Their expertise, guidance and support resulted in Gogo not only becoming an AS9100 certified organization but also in developing efficiencies and business processes improvements throughout the company.” – Patrick Byrnes, Manager Supplier Quality, Aviation Quality, Gogo
The simpleQuE Advantage
Whether you have a management system in place or are just developing one, understanding the requirements and having an experienced consultant or auditor by your side is key. Our team members have third-party auditing experience, industry-related work experience, and firsthand knowledge of what is required to pass a certification assessment and maintain certification.
The experts at simpleQuE can keep you on track with their simple, customized approach – “Quality Excellence Made Simple”.