Maintaining Your ISO 45001 OH&S Management System
Now that your company has been certified, it’s imperative that you maintain your ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System through ongoing audits and continual process improvements. SimpleQuE can help with resources and continuous improvement initiatives. In addition, outsourcing internal audits provides a fresh perspective that not only gives opportunities for improvement, but also meet the standard’s requirements and prepares an organization for 3rd party surveillance audits. The experts at simpleQuE can keep you on track.
Our ISO Audit and Gap Analysis can identify any areas where improvement is needed. Having simpleQuE perform these internal audits will result in increased operational efficiency and employee satisfaction. And with simpleQuE’s consulting services at your disposal, you will have a occupational health and safety management system in place that ensures you maintain your ISO 45001 certification.
More ways simpleQuE can help:
- Implement the management review presentation materials and required records
- Perform internal audits
- Help with corrective action and finding closure. Both from internal audits and the certification body or from customer issues that have been identified
- Preparation for outside 3rd party audits
- Contingency planning
- Document and record control
- CAR (Corrective Action Request) tracking and timely closure
Let Us Perform Your Internal Audit
Continual Improvement for ISO 45001
Ongoing auditing and evaluation, both of internal operations and external resources, are essential to maintain your certification, ensure customer and employee satisfaction, and remain in compliance with all requirements. The following highlights the components of simpleQuE’s continual improvement process monitoring and measuring.
- Internal Audit—Our team will work with you to conduct the periodic internal audits required to maintain your industry certification
- Continual improvement activities, such as helping to maintain the records and processes
“SimpleQuE has done our internal audits and some training for several years. Perhaps the greatest compliment I can give is to tell you that every customer or registrar auditor that comes through our door never fails to praise our internal audits. Thank you simpleQuE!” – Howard Burton, Ken-tron Mfg., Inc.
The simpleQuE Advantage
Whether you have a management system in place or are just developing one, understanding the requirements and having an experienced consultant or auditor by your side is key. Our team members have third-party auditing experience, industry-related work experience, and firsthand knowledge of what is required to pass a certification assessment and maintain certification.
The experts at simpleQuE can keep you on track with their simple, customized approach – “Quality Excellence Made Simple”.