ASQ’s CQSDI – Collaboration on Quality in the Space and Defense Industries Forum 2023
The Collaboration on Quality in the Space and Defense Industries Forum (CQSDI) 2023
SimpleQuE will be attending and exhibiting at the Collaboration on Quality in the Space and Defense Industries Forum (CQSDI) on March 14-16, 2023 in Cape Canaveral, Florida. This year’s theme revolves around quality professionals’ keys to success – agility, adaptability and transformation.
This event is coordinated and sponsored by the American Society for Quality (ASQ), NASA, the Department of Defense (DOD), Missile Defense Agency (MDA) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA). The CQSDI features representatives from across aerospace industries, and government and defense sectors including – Northrop Grumman, Ball Aerospace, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, NASA, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Space Force, DCMA, MDA, and the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG).
The 30th CQSDI delivers content from quality experts that is of interest to a broad range of quality and engineering professionals to address the challenges of managing new risks, technologies and culture. The program includes a variety of industry keynote and featured speakers, panels, as well as interactive workshops.
Lockheed Martin heads up a workshop on audit best practices with, “How to make the supplier audit process a win-win for both parties.” Another workshop to attend focuses on, “Supplier evaluation – basics to hidden secrets.” Other topics for quality professionals include cybersecurity challenges, supplier risk management, and early engagement of quality in the program lifecycle.
CQSDI 2023 Speakers:
- Willie Lyles, Director of S&MA Directorate, NASA Johnson Space Center
- Brian Kubik, VP of Quality & Mission Success, Lockheed Martin
- Michael Shields, Executive Director of QA, DCMA
- Wayne Monteith, Brigadier General (Ret.), U.S. Air Force
- Michele Miller, VP of Security & Mission Assurance, Ball Aerospace
- Chris DeLuca, Director for Specialty Engineering, DoD
- Mark Bontrager, Technical Director, U.S. Space Force
- Gina Woullard, VP of Mission Assurance, Northrop Grumman
- Janet Sellars, Director of H.R., NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Timothy McRae, Program Director for GMD, MDA
See the entire 2023 CQSDI Program.
This annual forum provides the opportunity to meet colleagues in the aerospace and defense industries face-to-face with the potential to build and strengthen relationships. If attending, please be sure to stop by our simpleQuE booth to meet Jim Lee and Shirley Kennedy, and share your quality objectives and challenges.
Serving aerospace and defense manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and repair stations since 2005, simpleQuE offers customized AS9100, AS9110 and AS9120, or ASA-100 (FAA AC00-56) consulting, internal auditing, and training services.
Learn More About The simpleQuE Advantage