Fast paced and informative, you’ll learn what you need to know about AS9100C changes as we go through the entire standard clause-by-clause.
We will identify the specific changes that are in the Revision C of the AS9100:2009 standard, and then expand on each to help you understand the impact of the changes and what it means to your current Quality Management System. This will help you understand what auditors from registrars will be looking for in an AS9100C audit.
Costs: $525 for 1st attendee. $125 for each additional attendee from the same company.
- Review of the ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C clause by clause
- An explanation of the new aerospace standard that includes specific reference to the newest additions and changes
- New emphasis on special, key, and critical product characteristics
- Focus on the new requirement for Risk Management
- Transition changes
- Timing to upgrade
- Impact to your certification
- What to do now? What to do next?
- Putting together an effective transition plan with timeline
- Provide the registrar’s perspective on the changes
- Overview of the AS 9100:2009 REV C standard clause by clause, where problems typically occur, and discuss best practices seen for compliance
- Understanding the process approach
- Understanding what to expect through the certification process and on-going surveillances
- Improve knowledge and ability of process owners and employees to effectively implement and maintain an AS 9100:2009 REV C system
- Reinforce where the company already complies with the AS 9100:2009 REV C standard and where gaps exist
- Provide the registrar’s perspective on the standard
Instructor: RABQSA/IRCA Certified Lead Auditor with Registrar Experience
- WebEX - August, 2015Aug24August 24, 20151:15 pm - 4:45 pm EDT
- WebEx - November, 2015Nov30November 30, 20158:30 am - 12:00 pm EDT