Get Ready for AIAG and VDA FMEA Overview Training
SimpleQuE is now offering AIAG & VDA FMEA Overview Training. AIAG and VDA collaborated to completely rewrite their Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) manuals into a single AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook, using a process-oriented approach to meet the requirements of both industry groups. This one-day session provides an overview of the newly released AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook to assist automotive suppliers in understanding the changes to transition from the AIAG 4th Edition FMEA. FMEA will be addressed from both the Design and Process aspects and can be customized based on the scope of an organization.
Highlights from the overview training include tools and guidance from the Handbook:
- Integration of FMEA – Who, What, When, Why and How?
- The AIAG & VDA FMEA 7-Step Approach
- Supplemental FMEA for Monitoring and System Response
- Severity, Occurrence, Detection and Action Priority Tables
- Action Priority (AP) methodology to replace RPN
- How to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of FMEA utilizing the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
An optional one-day workshop can also be conducted onsite at your location to provide a more in depth look at your system and integration of the new FMEA development strategies. Learn how automotive suppliers will benefit from the new changes and guidelines which incorporate the best practices of both AIAG and VDA methodologies.
Learn More About The simpleQuE Advantage