IATF 16949® Auditing Videos on YouTube to Answer Your Questions
To answer your questions on automotive quality management system auditing, The International Automotive Oversight Bureau (IAOB) and Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) have created a YouTube channel that covers important topics from the IATF 16949® standard and rules. Categories are divided by topics and each has a video that is usually less than 6 minutes long. To give you an idea of the range of topics, see the examples below with links to the videos.
One of the categories – COVID-19 IATF Response covers 21 topics including:
- How is IATF monitoring different from an IATF 16949 audit?
- What happens if the outcome of the monitoring event is high risk?
- What will the IATF 3rd party auditor focus be after the COVID-19 disruption?
- What are the IATF rules applying to onsite Surveillance Audits under COVID-19
- Will the IATF allow any aspects of the internal audits be done remotely?
There are additional What is: topics having to do with COVID-19:
- What is: the process for a Minor Nonconformity in the COVID-19 IATF response 4th revision?
- What is: the process for a Major Nonconformity in the COVID-19 IATF response 4th revision?
Some of the videos cover basic IATF 16949® topics:
- What are Customer Specific Requirements (CSRs)?
- What are IATF 16949 Sanctioned Interpretations SIs?
- What is an IATF 16949 Reference Manual?
The category of IATF 16949® audits has a wide range of 41 videos covering a variety of auditing scenarios How do I… :
- Audit the production process control of nonconforming product?
- Audit Customer Specific Requirements?
- Audit internal audits – auditor competency?
- Audit the management review process?
- Audit the production process use of FMEA and Control Plan?
And of course, there are more! With this YouTube channel, IAOB and SMMT have created a really great reference tool for auditors and quality mangers who might need a refresher or clarification on a topic. Click here for the full playlist.
If you’re not sure your system is up-to-speed, simpleQuE offers certification readiness audits that are performed prior to a surveillance or initial Certification Body (CB) audit to be sure that your quality management system and team are ready. In addition, 2nd party internal audits can be conducted by our experts to be sure your system is maintained to these standards. Contact us for information about our services and on-site customized training classes for Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving, Process Ownership, Core Tools and more.
Knowledge. Expertise. Experience.
Outsource Your Internal Audits
SimpleQuE is not associated with the IATF®, IAOB, ANAB®, IAQG®, and is not a certification body. SimpleQuE is an independent consulting, training, and second-party auditing service provider that assists a company on a path for the company to obtain and maintain certification through accredited certification bodies.
Learn More About The simpleQuE Advantage