IATF 16949:2016 What You Need To Know To Implement, and Get Certified/Upgraded
Struggling to understand and know what do you need to do to implement, and get certified or upgraded to the IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 standards?
This course is for companies and their teams who are implementing IATF 16949:2016 and working toward upgrading from ISO/TS 16949:2009, or obtaining certification or compliance for the first time. We share the proven, simple approach and educate you on the requirements to know what is required to become certified. In 3/4 day, we can give you the tools and approach to accelerate your program, and get your implementation team moving forward with a clear roadmap to achieve your certification/upgrade goal to IATF 16949:2016.
We educate you on the requirements and changes between IATF 16949:2016 and ISO/TS 16949:2009, which not only come from the TS standard, but from the TS Rules and Customer Specific Requirements.
This course is designed for any size and type of company wanting to become IATF 16949:2016 certified. The best value is to bring your implementation team, but this also works for the single champion in a company.
- Review IATF 16949:2016 requirements clause-by-clause and emphasize new requirements that are different from ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Setup the process for your company to obtain certification/upgrade, including the certification body process and timing requirements
- Cover the required documentation
- Cover the road maps to get certified/upgraded and the certification process
- Understand the IATF 16949:2016 requirements and changes, and what they really mean in layman’s terms
- Understand how to comply with new IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- Develop a clear roadmap to achieve certification/upgrade
- Gain ideas and tools to simplify the IATF 16949:2016 implementation process
- Learn about the pitfalls to avoid and the historical perspective from previous TS changes