This course is designed to meet the specific needs of your company in fulfilling the IATF 16949 and Customer Specific requirements for competent, knowledgeable, and well trained internal auditors and includes hands-on development of key processes, audit planning, and internal auditing exercises. The course was developed by a former president of a registrar with inputs from certified auditors and portions of this training have been used by multiple registrars for training their auditors to the process approach.
The course is applicable for both new internal auditors as well as current internal auditors with past experience that just want to improve their skills. Based on the ISO19011 Guidance for Quality and Environmental Auditing this course describes internal auditor skill requirements as well as all the steps of an internal audit; from audit planning through closing meetings and follow-ups on corrective actions. Significant attention is given to developing and using a “Process Approach” as required by the standard. .
- IATF 16949:2016 Requirements and Interpretations
- Process Auditing Theory and Skills Development including Hands-On Exercises
- Identifying processes – Management Oriented, Customer Oriented, and Support oriented Processes
- Process auditing tools – process flows, process matrix, turtle diagrams
- Best practices for ISO/TS 16949:2016 internal auditing
- Improved internal auditor skills for IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- Introduction and Understanding of Automotive Process Auditing Approach
- Utilize Personal Skills and Build New Tools to Perform Process Audits
- Learn Audit Planning, Scheduling, Conducting, and Reporting
- Hands-On Learning to become a better IATF 16949:2016 internal auditor
Public IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training Course Links
These courses are offered in cooperation with AQS Solutions, an Exemplar Global Certified/ProbitasAuthetication Certified/ANSI Accredited Course provider
IATF 16949/ISO 9001:2015 5-Day Lead Auditor Training – $1,895 per person
IATF 16949/ISO 9001:2015 3-Day Certified Internal Auditor – $1,295 per person