What do you need to know to implement, and get certified or upgraded to the 2015 changes for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001?
These courses are for companies and their teams who are implementing ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 and working toward upgrading or obtaining certification or compliance for the first time. We share the proven, simple approach and educate you on the requirements to know what is required to obtain certification. In a half day, we can give you the tools and approach to accelerate your program, and get your implementation team moving forward with a clear roadmap to achieve your certification goal to ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015.
We educate you on the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, as well as ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
The courses are designed for any size and type of company wanting to become ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 certified. The best value is to bring your implementation team; but, this also works for the single champion in a company.
- Understand the ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 requirements and what they really mean
- Understand how to comply with new ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Develop a clear roadmap to achieve certification
- Gain ideas and tools to simplify the ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 implementation process
- Learn about the pitfalls to avoid and the historical perspective from previous ISO changes
Be sure to visit our website for more information regarding this and other trainings or to secure your spot in the sessions.