SimpleQuE Spotlight – Deanne Sparr
This month, simpleQuE shines the spotlight on Deanne Sparr. Deanne spent over a decade as a lead auditor with Smithers Quality Assessments before accepting the vice president position at simpleQuE. Recently, Deanne led the consulting efforts for a client that became TS certified.
1. Thinking back over your career, what is the professional accomplishment you are most proud of achieving and why?
30 days after I started my first job, I was asked where I would see myself in 5 years. I said that I was interested in doing something in Quality. The next day my boss asked me to lead the company’s efforts in ISO. We became one of the first 500 companies to be certified in the State of Ohio in 1994.
2. Client satisfaction is pinnacle to your background. What are your client-focused approaches to simpleQuE?
Every client we service has a unique story. Their business products / services, culture and people are like no other. I try to listen to their unique needs so we as a team at simpleQuE can specifically address what makes them tick and makes them sick. The better we can diagnose the state of their business and address their needs, the sooner our clients can realize the benefits they are striving for in their business.
3. What advice would you give to a new college graduate entering the technology industry?
Serving others, whatever the task, is never a waste of time.
4. Explain how simpleQuE is different from their competition.
We listen and deliver in a way that fits each unique client need and is not a “one-size-fits-all” approach.
5. Where do you see simpleQuE in the next five years?
We will be recognized as the leading management system consulting company! Our service lines of Auditing, Consulting and Training will be even stronger based on our preparation and planning we are doing today.
6. How would other people describe you in three words?
I would hope people would say that I am :
Passionate – I value my faith, family, friends, my well-being and my career.
Intentional – I heard someone say that you start dying the day you are born. I want my life to count.
Encouraging – I want to be a positive influence on others.
Learn More About The simpleQuE Advantage