SimpleQuE to exhibit at the Collaboration on Quality in the Space and Defense Industries
Join us at the Collaboration on Quality in the Space and Defense Industries
SimpleQuE is attending and exhibiting at the 29th Annual Collaboration on Quality In the Space and Defense Industries (CQSDI) Forum on March 15-17, 2022, in Cape Canaveral, Florida (not far from our Space Coast office). The CQSDI forum will focus on “Adaptive Quality in a Dynamic World,” and is supported by the ASQ Aviation, Space and Defense Division.
CQSDI features high level industry and government speakers along with informative panel discussion and workshops to address the challenges of managing new risks, technologies and culture. The program includes panels on supply chain analytics, maintaining the supply chain, mentoring the next generation of our workforce, managing risks and compliance in cyberspace, and more.
Speakers from NASA, industry and the Department of Defense will be featured, including NASA’s Chief of Safety and Mission Assurance, Russ DeLoach. Other speakers representing Boeing, KBR, MDA, U.S. Army ARD, Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, and DCMA will be sharing knowledge and insights during the 2 ½ days conference. See below for the full lineup of speakers and panel/workshop topics.
CQSDI 2022 Speakers:
- William Russ DeLoach, NASA’s Chief of Safety and Mission Assurance (SMA)
- David Logan, VP, Quality & Mission Success, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
- Cliff Arnold, Pressure Systems Program Executive, NASA
- Carole A. Murray, Vice President of Commercial Quality and Chair of Enterprise Quality Council, Boeing
- Pete Green, Senior Vice President for the Defense and Intel Business Unit of KBR
- David Castellano, Executive Director, U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Mike Shields, Executive Director, Quality Assurance, DCMA
- Greg Robinson, Director for the James Webb Space Telescope Program, NASA
- Mike Wadzinski, Director of Quality, Safety and Mission Assurance, MDA
- Phil Montag, VP Mission Support Division, KBR (ASD/CQSDI Chair)
CQSDI 2022 Panel Discussions:
- Data Capture and Analytics in Quality
- Adapting to the New Norm of Maintaining a Healthy Supply Chain
- Mentoring Young Quality Professionals/Next Gen
- Implementation Strategies for Software IV&V tools
- Managing Risk and Compliance in Cyberspace – standardizing and implementing new controls in Aerospace and Defense
CQSDI 2022 Workshops:
- Qualifying Suppliers for Additive Manufacturing
- CubeSats: Commercial vs Government requirements
- Virtual Inspection/Virtual Audit Success and Failures
The forum offers a chance to meet colleagues face to face, with the potential to build and strengthen relationships. It’s an excellent opportunity to keep the quality management community vibrant and looking toward the future. If attending, please be sure to stop by our simpleQuE booth and share your quality objectives and challenges.
Serving aerospace and defense manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and repair stations since 2005, simpleQuE offers customized AS9100, AS9110 and AS9120, or ASA-100 (FAA AC00-56) consulting, internal auditing, and training services.
Learn More About The simpleQuE Advantage