AS9100 Configuration & Risk Management
AS9100:2009 Rev. C expanded the definition and requirements for Configuration Management. This course has been designed as an overview to give the attendee a basic understanding of the expanded requirements. The knowledge and understanding gained from this course will help all those companies that are planning to become or are already AS9100:2016 Rev. D certified.
- Review of the definition for Configuration Management
- The purpose and value of having a Configuration Management process and its impact on your customers and end users
- Overview of the 5 expanded steps for implementing a Configuration Management process
- How Configuration Management interfaces with other AS9100D quality management system requirements
- A better understanding and appreciation for Configuration Management.
- Understanding the purpose and value for Configuration Management.
- Improved knowledge of the steps in a Configuration Management Process
- Knowledge and understanding of what is required to implement and maintain Configuration Management in compliance with your AS9100D quality management system
- Helping to prepare companies for AS9100D certification and upgrade