IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training (without Core Tools)
This course is designed to meet the specific needs of your company in fulfilling the IATF 16949 and Customer Specific requirements for competent, knowledgeable, and effective internal auditors. It includes hands-on development of key processes, audit planning, and internal auditing exercises. The course was developed by a former president of a registrar with inputs from certified auditors, and portions of this training have been used by multiple registrars for training their auditors to the process approach.
The course is applicable for both new internal auditors as well as current internal auditors with past experience who just want to improve their skills. Based on the IATF 16949 standard and ISO 19011 Guidance for Quality and Environmental Auditing, this course describes internal auditor skill requirements as well as all the steps of an internal audit, from audit planning through closing meetings and follow-ups on corrective actions. Significant attention is given to developing and using a “Process Approach” as required by the standard, including practice auditing. Each course is customized using your company’s processes and examples. Each course is customized using real company processes and examples. The course includes hands-on learning exercises and actual audits of key areas of your company. These partial audit reports can be used as part of the fulfillment of your company’s requirements for an annual internal audit.
This information is designed to help ISO and IATF 16949 practitioners, management reps, team members, quality engineers, and internal/lead auditors understand the requirements of the IATF specification.
Our approach is to provide you with the most information in the shortest period of time to optimize your time away from the facility. Therefore, the course is fast-paced and intense in order to cover a lot of valuable material in an extremely limited period of time. Hands-on learning will help attendees become better IATF 16949:2016 internal auditors.
- IATF 16949:2016 Requirements, Documented Information and Interpretations
- Process auditing theory and skills development including Hands-On Exercises
- Identifying processes – management oriented, customer-oriented, and support-oriented processes
- Process auditing tools – process flows, process matrix, turtle diagrams
- Best practices for IATF 16949:2016 internal auditing
- Hands-on process auditing exercises, including practice auditing
- Improve internal auditor skills for IATF 16949:2016 requirements, including risk based thinking and requirements related to the scope of audit
- Gain an introduction to and understanding of automotive process auditing approach
- Utilize personal skills and build new tools, including example process audit checklists, to perform audits of your unique processes
- Learn audit planning, scheduling, conducting, and reporting
- Improve Internal Auditor knowledge to increase the value of the audits
- Understand the applicable CSR