IATF 16949:2016 Implementation and Full Standard Review
IATF 16949:2016 — What You Need To Know To Implement, and Get Certified
Struggling to understand and know what you need to do to implement, and get certified to the IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 standards?
This course is for companies and their teams who are implementing IATF 16949:2016 or obtaining certification or compliance for the first time. We share the proven, simple approach and explain what is required to become certified. We can give you the tools and approach to accelerate your program, and get your implementation team moving forward with a clear roadmap to achieve your certification/upgrade goal to IATF 16949®.
We educate you on the requirements of IATF 16949:2016, the IATF® Rules and your applicable Customer Specific Requirements.
This course is designed for any size and type of company wanting to become IATF 16949:2016 certified. The best value is to bring your implementation team, but this also works for the single champion in a company.
- Review IATF 16949:2016 requirements clause-by-clause
- Set up the process for your company to obtain certification/upgrade, including the certification body process and timing requirements
- Cover the required documentation
- Cover the roadmap to get certified and the certification process
- Understand the IATF 16949:2016 requirements and changes, and what they really mean in layman’s terms
- Understand how to comply with new IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- Learn what is required to be documented
- Develop a clear roadmap to achieve certification
- Gain ideas and tools to simplify the IATF 16949:2016 implementation process
- Learn about the pitfalls to avoid and the historical problems companies face
- Learn and understand how the certification process works