IATF 16949:2016 MAQMSR Implementation and Full Standard Review
IATF 16949:2016 MAQMSR— What You Need To Know To Implement and Become Compliant
Struggling to understand and know what you need to do to implement, and become compliant to IATF 16949® MAQMSR (Minimum Automotive Quality Management System Requirements) and certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard?
This course is for companies and their teams who are implementing IATF 16949:2016 and working toward MAQMSR compliance and ISO 9001:2015 certification for the first time. We share the proven, simple approach and explain what is required. We can give you the tools and approach to accelerate your program, and get your implementation team moving forward with a clear roadmap to achieve your MAQMSR compliance and ISO 9001:2015 certification goals.
We educate you on the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 in regard to MAQMSR, the IATF® Rules and your applicable Customer Specific Requirements.
This course is designed for any size and type of company wanting to become MAQMSR compliant. The best value is to bring your implementation team, but this also works for the single champion in a company.
- Review IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 requirements clause-by-clause that pertain to MAQMSR
- Set up the process for your company to obtain compliance and timing requirements
- Cover the required documentation
- Cover the roadmaps to get ISO 9001 certified/MAQMSR compliant and the steps involved
- Understand the IATF 16949® MAQMSR requirements and options for compliance
- Understand how to comply with the MAQMSR requirements
- Develop a clear roadmap to achieve certification to ISO 9001 and compliance to MAQMSR
- Gain ideas and tools to simplify the implementation process