IATF 16949:2016 MAQMSR Internal Auditor Training
This course is designed to meet the specific needs of your company in fulfilling the MAQMSR (Minimum Automotive Quality Management System Requirements – or IATF 16949® Lite) and Customer Specific requirements for competent, knowledgeable, and effective internal auditors. It includes hands-on development of key processes, audit planning, and internal auditing exercises. The course was developed by a former president of a registrar with inputs from certified automotive auditors.
The course is applicable for both new internal auditors as well as current internal auditors with past experience who just want to improve their skills. Based on the IATF 16949® MAQMSR requirements and ISO 19011 Guidance for Quality and Environmental Auditing, this course describes internal auditor skill requirements as well as all the steps of an internal audit, from audit planning through closing meetings and follow-ups on corrective actions. Significant attention is given to developing and using a “Process Approach” as required by the standard, including practice auditing. Each course is customized using your company’s processes and examples. Each course is customized using real company processes and examples. The course includes hands-on learning exercises and actual audits of key areas of your company. These partial audit reports can be used as part of the fulfillment of your company’s requirements for an annual internal audit.
This information is designed to help ISO and IATF 1694®9 practitioners, management reps, team members, quality engineers, and internal/lead auditors understand the requirements of the MAQMSR specification.
Our approach is to provide you with the most information in the shortest period of time to optimize your time away from the facility. Therefore, the course is fast-paced and intense in order to cover a lot of valuable material in an extremely limited period of time. Hands-on learning will help attendees become effective MAQMSR internal auditors.
- IATF 16949® and MAQMSR Requirements and Interpretations
- Process auditing theory and skills development
- Identifying processes – management oriented, customer-oriented, and support-oriented processes
- Process auditing tools – process flows, process matrix, turtle diagrams
- Best practices for MAQMSR internal auditing
- Hands-on process auditing exercises including practice auditing
- Improve internal auditor skills for MAQMSR requirements, including risk based thinking and requirements related to the scope of audit
- Gain introduction to and understanding of automotive process auditing approach
- Utilize personal skills and build new tools, including example process audit checklists, to perform process audits
- Learn audit planning, scheduling, conducting, and reporting
- Improve Internal Auditor knowledge to increase the value of the audits
- Understand the applicable CSR